Site Uptime API
Check the website status from multiple locations
Used by thousands, including:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I check the uptime from different geographical locations?
Yes, you can use our rotating proxy to check a website's uptime from a different country.
- Can I follow the redirection and check the site's availability?
Yes, you can use the followRedirect parameter to check if the ultimate redirected webpage is up, down, or in error.
Powerful features to power your business.
Minimize the chance of getting blocked; test your website using rotating proxies from multiple locations.
API endpoints are available over HTTPS, which means all data processed are secured using 256-bit TLS encryption.
Production-ready APIs, ready to be integrated with your applications. Faster execution, high uptime, and reliable infrastructure.
Siterelic is scalable and highly available, powered by AWS, which can serve millions of APIs request every month.
You can get it started for free and upgrade as you grow to our pocket-friendly plan.
Developer-friendly, easy-to-follow API documentation that will get you started within minutes.
Explore the collection
Production ready, fast, scalable, and reliable APIs built for businesses and developers.
Flexible plans for your business
Our APIs can handle millions of requests per month and our plans can be tailored to your needs.
- Rotating proxy
- Rate-limit10 requests per second
- Premium 10K10,000 requests$9.99/mo
- Premium 50K50,000 requests$39.99/mo
- Premium 100K100,000 requests$64.99/mo
- Premium 250K250,000 requests$149.99/mo
- Premium 500K500,000 requests$249.99/mo