Find Broken Links API
Crawls up to 300 pages and check for broken links
Used by thousands, including:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How often should I check my website for broken links?
The frequency can vary based on the website's size and how often content is updated. For active sites, it's advisable to check for broken links at least once a month.
- Can I follow redirections and check for broken links?
Certainly, you can use
followRedirectparameter to follow the redirection of a given page to check the links.
Powerful features to power your business.
API endpoints are available over HTTPS, which means all data processed are secured using 256-bit TLS encryption.
Production-ready APIs, ready to be integrated with your applications. Faster execution, high uptime, and reliable infrastructure.
Siterelic is scalable and highly available, powered by AWS, which can serve millions of APIs request every month.
You can get it started for free and upgrade as you grow to our pocket-friendly plan.
Developer-friendly, easy-to-follow API documentation that will get you started within minutes.
New features are released regularly to accommodate your business needs.
Explore the collection
Production ready, fast, scalable, and reliable APIs built for businesses and developers.
Flexible plans for your business
Our APIs can handle millions of requests per month and our plans can be tailored to your needs.
- Rotating proxy
- Rate-limit10 requests per second
- Premium 10K10,000 requests$9.99/mo
- Premium 50K50,000 requests$39.99/mo
- Premium 100K100,000 requests$64.99/mo
- Premium 250K250,000 requests$149.99/mo
- Premium 500K500,000 requests$249.99/mo