Port Scanner API
Quickly scan open ports to identify potential security threats and protect your business. Getting real-time results and testing top ports or in the range helps you stay ahead of cyber threats and protect your digital assets.
Used by thousands, including:
Frequently Asked Questions
- How does the Port Scanner API work?
The API sends requests to specified ports on a given IP address or hostname and then returns the status based on the response from those ports.
- Is it legal to use a Port Scanner API?
The legality of port scanning varies by jurisdiction. It's essential always to have permission before scanning any network or system. Unauthorized scanning can be illegal and unethical.
- How can I save myself from getting banned?
You can avoid potential bans by scanning only domains or IPs you own, have access to or explicit permission to scan.
- What are all the parameters topPorts supports?
The topPorts supports 50, 100, 500, 1000, and 5000. If you don’t provide the topPorts parameter, 100 will be used as the default option.
- Can I scan in the port range?
- Yes, you can use the portRanges parameter, which supports different types of input, including a single port like 22, multiple ports like 22, 80, 443, and in a range like 80-444.
Powerful features to power your business.
Siterelic is scalable and highly available, powered by AWS, which can serve millions of APIs request every month.
Production-ready APIs, ready to be integrated with your applications. Faster execution, high uptime, and reliable infrastructure.
API endpoints are available over HTTPS, which means all data processed are secured using 256-bit TLS encryption.
You can get it started for free and upgrade as you grow to our pocket-friendly plan.
Developer-friendly, easy-to-follow API documentation that will get you started within minutes.
New features are released regularly to accommodate your business needs.
Explore the collection
Production ready, fast, scalable, and reliable APIs built for businesses and developers.
Flexible plans for your business
Our APIs can handle millions of requests per month and our plans can be tailored to your needs.
- Rotating proxy
- Rate-limit10 requests per second
- Premium 10K10,000 requests$9.99/mo
- Premium 50K50,000 requests$39.99/mo
- Premium 100K100,000 requests$64.99/mo
- Premium 250K250,000 requests$149.99/mo
- Premium 500K500,000 requests$249.99/mo