URL Redirection Checker API
Check how the web page follows redirection with its status code and response headers.
Used by thousands, including:
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why would I need to check URL redirections?
Checking URL redirections helps in ensuring links are functioning correctly, analyzing affiliate links, ensuring proper implementation of SEO redirects, and detecting potentially malicious redirects.
- Can I check the redirection from different geographical locations?
Yes you can check the redirection from the multiple locations. You can use a proxy parameter proxyCountry.
- Does the API check all redirections until the last one is found?
Yes, the Siterelic redirection checker API checks all the hops in between until the HTTP status code is 200.
Powerful features to power your business.
Minimize the chance of getting blocked; test your website using rotating proxies from multiple locations.
Siterelic is scalable and highly available, powered by AWS, which can serve millions of APIs request every month.
API endpoints are available over HTTPS, which means all data processed are secured using 256-bit TLS encryption.
You can get it started for free and upgrade as you grow to our pocket-friendly plan.
Developer-friendly, easy-to-follow API documentation that will get you started within minutes.
Production-ready APIs, ready to be integrated with your applications. Faster execution, high uptime, and reliable infrastructure.
Explore the collection
Production ready, fast, scalable, and reliable APIs built for businesses and developers.
Flexible plans for your business
Our APIs can handle millions of requests per month and our plans can be tailored to your needs.
- Rotating proxy
- Rate-limit10 requests per second
- Premium 10K10,000 requests$9.99/mo
- Premium 50K50,000 requests$39.99/mo
- Premium 100K100,000 requests$64.99/mo
- Premium 250K250,000 requests$149.99/mo
- Premium 500K500,000 requests$249.99/mo